Clinton Town

The Town of Clinton is located on the South Branch of the Raritan River, surrounded by Clinton Township to the east and south and Union Township (Hunterdon County) to the west and Bethlehem to the north. In the late 1700's it was known as Hunt's Mill for Daniel Hunt who built several mills on one side of the river and for his son, Ralph, who built a woolen mill on the other side. When the post office was established in 1929 the town was named for Dewitt Clinton, Governor of New York and sponsor of the newly completed Erie Canal.

Search Clinton Town Homes for Sale

All information deemed to be reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the IDX Program of Garden State Multiple Listing Service, L.L.C. Real estate listings held by other brokerage firms are marked as IDX Listing. This information is provided for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
The dissemination of listings on this website does not constitute the consent required by N.J.A.C. 11:5.6.1 (n) for the advertisement of listings exclusively for sale by another broker. Any such consent must be obtained in writing from the listing broker.
Copyright © 2017 Garden State Multiple Listing Service, L.L.C. All rights reserved.

Today's Market Trends for Clinton Town *

$466,480

0%

$210.0000

0.13%

23

-0.08%

July

June

 

25

21

 

 

0.19%

0.11%

Chart Temporarily Unavailable
Chart Temporarily Unavailable

* All data pertains to single-family homes